IRPC Oil On Net or IRON
is a system that combines the capabilities
IRPC Oil On Net or IRON is a system that combines the capabilities of IRPC’s Supply Chain system with IRPC’s Total Business Solution. It has been newly developed to respond to clients’ transaction requirements and enhance the efficiency of IRPC’s petroleum business by reducing operational procedures, These include setting and approving sale prices in line with clients’ order systems, planning Deliveries, and making electronic payments via e-Finance, all of which are connected through the banking system to constitute a clear, single flow of information. This system adds to IRPC’s ability to conduct aggressive business strategies and meet clients’ needs in every possible way. and without limits in terms of time and place. If also reduces time and workloads and accelerates efficiency. thus keeping pace with a new decade’s way of doing business.
1. e Price Approval
- Supporting IRPC’s price-setting and transaction approval processes.
- Additional fluency and convenience in adjusting sales plans in a manner that is timely and best suited to fluctuating market conditions.
- Executives can operate the system wherever they are.
- It serves as a tool for executives to quickly review proposed price structures.
- Executives gain confidence from a system that can be thoroughly examined.
2. 2e order
- Supporting orders direct from clients, 24 hours a day, through the internet and mobile phone system.
- Supporting orders of all product groups. Including fuel oils, lube base oil and related products, and aromatics.
- Additional convenience for clients in ordering products at anytime, in anyplace.
- Additional capacity for sale of IRPC products.
- Supporting orders from the computer or PDA.
- Encompassing service provision both in Thailand and abroad.
3. e Delivery Order
- Clients plan to take deliveries and confirm their plans by themselves.
- Clients can manage their own logistic plans, even after normal business hours.
- Reduction in resource use for co-ordinating logistics.
- Clients can operate the system themselves at any place. 24 hours a day.
4. e Payment
- Connecting payment orders to the online banking systems of various banks.
- Additional sped and convenience for clients in real-time payment for products, from their accounts to IRPC.
- Additional capabilities for clients in terms of managing product payment accounts.
- Functionality even after normal business hours.
- Quick, easy payment options from any online account at various banks.
5. e Finance
- Connecting the online banking systems of various banks to enhance convenience for clients in requesting credit.
- Additional capabilities and efficiency in managing client’s credit for ordering products from IRPC.
- Quick and easy online credit requests from various banks.
- Convenient connections to IRPC’s e-Payment system to facilitate payment for products.
6. e Document Tracking
- Checking the entire purchasing orders status via PDA mobile phone.
- Clients gain greater convenience in monitoring their purchase-to-pay status and their payment process.
- Clients can do real-time inspections of their purchase to-pay status on their own at any time, which enhances the effectiveness of their business management due to the speed and accuracy with which data is obtained automatically.