The Risk Management Committee is made up of at least three expert in petroleum, petrochemical business or other relevant field.
1) Members shall have a term in office as per their term as members of the Board of Directors.
2) Members whose terms are due to expire may be reappointed, as seen appropriate by the Board
3) The Committee’s Compensation must be approved by the shareholders.
1) Establish policies and suggest guidelines for managing risk involving with business operation suitably and effectively.
2) Establish risk management plans and processes for the whole organization.
3) Consider principles for financial tools, derivatives and contracts (such as trading future contracts, price difference contracts to lessen risk for the Company).
4) Develop an effective risk management system for the whole organization. Mr. Noppadol Pinsupa Member Mr. Worawat Pitayasiri Member Mr. Nuttachat Charuchinda Chairman Mr.Ekniti Nitithanprapas Member
5) Follow up and assess the application of risk management methods in the whole organization.
6) Regularly report the risk assessment result and risk reduction operation to the Board. In case of serious incident that significantly affects the Company, the issue should be reported to the Board for consideration as fast as possible.
7) Support Risk Manager in operating and assessing main factors in risk management to follow the Corporate Plan and to be equivalent with the leading companies.
8) Consider and closely follow up the risk management of the critical investment projects which have long-term commitment and significant risks.
9) Conduct any other duty as assigned by the Board.